Kitchen Renovations Gold Coast
Renovating your kitchen can greatly improve the enjoyment and function of your home, as well as increase its value. At The Good Tradie, specialists in Gold Coast renovations, we help families create their dream kitchen – without the stress.
- Well-organised project plans and impeccable communication ensure your vision is delivered on-time, on-budget and with no surprises.
- We listen to your ideas and work together to create the best layout for your space and Gold Coast lifestyle.
- Our high attention-to-detail guarantees you will achieve a high-quality kitchen with nothing overlooked.
- We guide you on renovating your kitchen in a healthier way for your family here on the Gold Coast. Such as choosing a quality rangehood that is ducted to reduce fire risk, and provide adequate ventilation to reduce condensation and control mould.
- We exclusively use Global Green Tag certified, high-quality Polytec products for your custom cabinetry. They are low-tox and sustainably made.
Kitchen facelifts are cosmetic makeovers designed to make a kitchen more modern and functional and can involve simple improvements like changing doors to a new colour or finish. A kitchen facelift is an economical way to modernise your kitchen if you’re happy with your layout and your internal cabinetry is in good condition.
Ideas to update your Gold Coast Kitchen
- Replacing doors to a new colour, profile or finish with the addition of soft close hinges
- Adding clever storage solutions like corner cabinet pullouts so that reaching deep into a cupboard is a thing of the past.
- Replacing cupboards with drawers to improve functionality and ergonomics
- Replacing laminate benchtops or adding stone tops
- Upgrading your appliances to give a sleek look
- Installing integrated bins
- Updating splashbacks
- Adding new cabinets
- Changing handles
Healthy Kitchen Design Ideas
Create a kitchen that nourishes your body and soul.
- Clever design makes a kitchen feel more spacious and inviting, and can be achieved with a thoughtful layout and better flow.
- Multiple work zones and extra counter space allows you to prepare food as a family and create healthy meals together.
- Ergonomic drawers and thoughtful placement of appliances, counter heights and cabinetry are easier on your body.
- Windows and proper ventilation brings the outdoors in, helps us connect to nature, and controls moisture and helps prevents mould.
- A place to sit encourages conversation over a meal or social visit, and is a convenient place to sit-down while preparing food.
- Low emission cabinetry protects your indoor air quality and is safer for you and your family.
Our Renovation Process
Consultation + Design
We meet at your home to discuss your ideas and vision for your dream kitchen. We help identify the best layout for your space and you, or your designer, let us know what finishes you want. Need a designer? We can help.
Quote + Contract
With your vision perfectly understood, we’ll put together a detailed quote so there’s no surprises at the end. Once approved, we’ll determine a timeline and organise for you to sign a builder’s contract before we proceed.
Here’s where we double and triple check kitchen dimensions with a check-measure and sign off on drawings. Then we can order all the materials we need to ensure installation runs smoothly and on-time.
Now we’re ready to install your dream kitchen. Our experienced team of good tradies will work diligently to execute your vision to perfection. With nothing overlooked, all there’s left to do is enjoy your new kitchen!